I Love My Husband, But Here's Why I Want to Cheat.


I'm one of the lucky ones: I'm married to my soul mate.
The first time I ever saw Nige, my heart caught in my throat and my stomach dropped faster than you can say "love at first sight." I was captivated, awed and knocked sideways by the depth of my attraction to him.

We met during a life-changing workshop. He was an assistant, I was participating. Having clawed my way to life over the previous two year from an disorder that ravaged my soul and filled me with shame, I had learned to practice radical honesty -- especially when I didn't want to. 

"Secrets keep you sick," my mentors said. I didn't want to be sick, so I went against all my instincts and told Nige and the group members in the therapeutic community he was co-leading of my attraction.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

President Jonathan Fires GMD Of Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, Appoints Replacement

DELTA POLY RECTOR, PROF. EMMANUEL OGUJOR AND HIS LANDMARK ACHIEVEMENTS.

Woman Stabs Mother Of One To Death Over Chelsea/Athletico Bet